The So Cal Pacers are here to support you with your running, walking and fitness journey! First and foremost, we are all here to have fun in a casual, non-competitive environment. We’re a group of like-minded people who enjoy staying active but also won’t say no to a post-run donut or beer!
We’re here to train, motivate, and reach our goals together. If you think the So Cal Pacers would be a good fit for you, come try us out free for a few weeks. After that, annual club dues are only $70 (conveniently payable online)
Your membership includes:
- Fully supported group training runs on Saturday mornings, including aid stations with water, sports drinks and fruit
- Tuesday night track training sessions with Coach Mario from West Coast Runners. Professionally coaching runners since 1978!
- Multi-week training plans for various distances with a specific focus on half and full marathon distance format.
- Technical athletic shirts featuring our So Cal Pacers club logo
- Additional merchandise and swag available for purchase featuring our club logo such as hats, pullovers, and jackets.
- So Cal Pacers member discounts at various running events and athletic retailers.
- Sponsored club social functions such as brunches and beach days
- Club support tent at select major races.
- A great opportunity to meet some fun people!
For more information on our club, visit our Facebook or Instagram page. We look forward to walking/running with you soon!